Thirty Things You Can Do To Avoid Cancer
1. Make sure you have a pure source of foodstuffs. Obtain fresh, organic produce regularly by joining a vegetable box scheme
2. Eliminate plastic storage containers from your kitchen and do not buy or store food in plastic or clingfilm
3. Try not to cook the life out of food. Steam vegetables such as brocolli or cauliflower to maintain their integrity and nutritional value
4. Eat wide from many sources for a balanced diet. Include nuts, herbs, lentils and fresh, organic, locally grown produce
5. Find different ways to give yourself a regular, yearly detox
6. Think about and act on your health in a preventative way. Try out some alternative therapies to help you switch on a health sense
7. Test your bodies PH rating. Cancer loves sugar and readily available proteins in an acid environment. Quit taking sugar as much as you can and eat foods that balance your PH
8. Throw your microwave away. Recent tests show 97% of flavonoids lost in brocolli by microwaving
9. Do a toxin stocktake on your household products and food sources. Throw away any harmful chemicals you are persuaded to put into your environment or yourself by advertisers
10. Make sure that your air and water supplies are as pure as possible. Exercise in a healthy, non-toxic environment
11. Find out more about your immune system and how to support it in thought, word and deed
12. Avoid known stressors such as alcohol, tobacco, coffee, extreme conditions and so on, as much as possible
13. Check your home and work for sources of harmful radiation
14. Avoid using deodorants and sun screens containing parabens
15. Avoid factory farmed products such as milk, eggs, fish or cheese. Animals are often fed large amounts of antibiotics as a precaution and live in very stressful conditions
16. Avoid genetically modified food (GMO)
17. Eat slowly and chew food properly. Enjoy eating as a special moment when you ingest new energy for your being
18. Avoid vexatious media intrusions. Just because they thrive on a diet of drama, conflict and spectacle, it doesn’t mean you have to
19. Adapt a lifestyle that is in tune with what is around you. Find time to enjoy life and do things that you love
20. Get out into the countryside regularly
21. Carry out your own ‘genetic counselling’. Write down the ailments suffered by your ancestors and look for genetic weaknesses in your physiology. Act to compensate for perceived weaknesses
22. Think about your health at physical, intellectual, emotional and energetic levels
23. Look out for ways to experience ‘healing moments’ in your everyday existance
24. Inform yourself about your medical condition and explore alternatives if you are prescribed medical drugs. All medical drugs have side effects
25. Practice creative visualisation and other methods of positive thinking
26. Find constructive outlets for negative energy
27. Do things that give your life personal meaning for you
28. Get a hair analysis done to see if you are missing any minerals in your diet. The human body needs: 90 nutrients, 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, 3 essential fatty acids – check them out !
29. Read the labels on food. Avoid trans fats (Hydrogenated Vegetable oils) in biscuits and cakes. Make your own – its fun !
30. Do things that make you laugh
Simon Mitchell ‘Don’t Get Cancer’ is a new ebook available only at: web site at www.simonthescribe.co.uk
How can you avoid getting cancer?
** Consider these cancer-prevention tips.
* Don’t use tobacco. Using any type of tobacco puts you on a collision course with cancer.
* Eat a healthy diet.
* Maintain a healthy weight and be physically active.
* Protect yourself from the sun.
* Get vaccinated.
* Avoid risky behaviors.
* Get regular medical care.
What should we eat to avoid cancer?
13 Foods That Could Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Carrots. Several studies have found that eating more carrots is linked to a decreased risk of certain types of cancer.
* Olive Oil.
What are the top 10 ways to prevent cancer?
10 Ways to Reduce Your Cancer Risk
* Stop Smoking. If you smoke, you should quit.
Avoid Secondhand Smoke. Did you know that secondhand smoke can cause lung cancer in adults who have never smoked?
* Be More Active.
* Eat More Plants.
* Limit Alcohol Intake.
* Watch Your Weight.
* Stand Up More.
* Protect Your Skin
What foods causes cancer?
** Cancer causing foods
** Processed meat. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there is “convincing evidence” that processed meat causes cancer.
* Red meat.
* Salted fish (Chinese style)
* Sugary drinks or non-diet soda.
* Fast food or processed foods.
* Fruit and vegetables.
What stops cancer cells from growing?
A new study has found that resolvins — compounds naturally secreted by our body in order to stop the inflammatory response — can stop tumors from growing when such growth is induced by cellular waste.
What are 6 foods that prevent cancer?
6 Foods That May Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Blueberries and Goji Berries. Blueberries and goji berries are two key foods that can lower your risk of cancer because they contain high amounts of antioxidants and other vitamins, like vitamin C and beta-carotene.
* Green Tea.
* Leafy Greens.
Which cancer is the leading cause of cancer death?
What were the leading causes of cancer death in 2019? Lung cancer was the leading cause of cancer death, accounting for 23% of all cancer deaths.
Why do people get cancer?
The main reasons are genetics and certain environmental or behavioral triggers. The tendency to develop some types of cancer is believed to be inherited — that is, the genes you were born with might carry a predisposition for cancer.
How does exercise reduce cancer risk?
You may even know that exercise is important when it comes to cancer: It may lower cancer risk by helping control weight, reduce sex hormones or insulin, and strengthen the immune system; and it can boost quality of life during cancer treatment.
What exercises prevent cancer?
How much exercise? Up to 1 hour of moderate activity daily or 30 minutes of vigorous activity is recommended to cut your cancer risk. ‘Moderate intensity activity’ is anything causing a slight but noticeable increase in breathing and heart rate (like brisk walking, mowing the lawn, medium-paced swimming or cycling).
What foods starve cancer cells?
** The best cancer-fighting foods
* Cruciferous vegetables.
* Fatty fish.
* Supplements and medications.